<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6173772464527264187?origin\x3dhttp://my-world-revolves-around-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Amanda's WORLD......
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


Monday, January 3

Hello once again. I think I didnt have enough sleep last night.. Damn tired now.. Maths lecture somemore.. Lecture okay la but 2 hr lecture?!?! Wahh die.. I'm gonne fall asleep already.. Sian. Sigh. Dr wong is a bita boring laaaa. Sad to say. School start already. Need to start sleeping early.. Haha. Sophia's bladder shrinking. Haha. Aiya. Quick la dey. Omg. Dr Wong says her new year resolution is to gt the LT to be quiet when she's lecturing. HAHA! I dun think that will like ever happen. Saddness. Haha.
Choir later and people like Celine, Veron, Gericho not coming. Wahh sian can. They're the reason why I go for cca. Sigh. Wonder who will be around today though.. Haha.. Hmm.
Arghhhhh i want my holidays backkkkkk!!! Siannnnnnn. Sighhhh


Signing off.. Damn sleepy
Ammy <3

writtern @10:21 AM