foul mood.
Wednesday, December 15
Damn it.
He's freaking playing. And wth. Dont these people have hearts?! They think very fun is it! Say you like someone, then after that confuse her by saying that you're not sure bout your feelings towards her?! WTH. I'm damn pissed and I tell you I had enough. It's tiring enough for me to know that you're always somewhere around. It feels like shit now you know!!? Damn it. I wished I had NEVER met you in the very first place. Do you know how it is like to feel something for someone, feeling that you're not very sure bout that someone, he or she, suddenly comes and tell you he's into you, lifts your spirits for maybe 2 to 3 days, and then for the rest of the 2 months, completely pull your spirits down. Like WHAT IN THE WORLD?!!!! Damn pissed. Damn tired already. I dun find it a point to trust any of you guys out there anymore. Because, the more I let myself believe that you guys are trustworthy, the more I make a fool outta myself. So this is it. No more of such nonsense cause I just dont find a point anymore.
To that particular someone,
Do you think it's really funny? huh? Making me think that you really like me, then totally change your attitude and start being cold towards me?! Well I don't think it's the least funny. If you wanna continue doing this, FINE. You wanna play it your way, FINE. I'll jolly well play it your way. Damn it. Just in case you don't know, I have a heart. I trusted you and to think that I told you I can't trust people just like that. You totally pulled that trust barrier away. So now, I'm closing myself against you. I dun think you even know how it feels now. You playing with my feelings, it's no joke and I dun find it funny either. I'm never gonna trust a single word you say. You want it this way, I'll play games with you this way. I'll play the way you play your games and if you really do like me, I'm sorry but you haven't been showing it. Ever heard of "actions speak louder than words"? No. I dun see that and I dun expect to see it. Damn it. So good luck, may the best person win.
Ammy
