AGAIN?!
Thursday, December 9
Hello
after soooo long, finally another post. well.. I managed to get over that person!! *claps hands* and I found out that what I said on the last post really came true.
Never go looking for the guy but wait for him to approach you, to find you instead
Well, it really came true. But unfortunately, he's in the process of finding answers and in the process of confirming his feelings. So. wth. Anyway. So.. I met him in CDS leadership class. Haha. Cute guy, just didnt want to say it to him. Damn. Haha. Well, both of us are like trying to get to know each other now, no rush. So yea. I dunno, but he approached me first. And trust me, I didnt even expect him to like me. Seriously, I thought it was only just friend to friend chat. But it turned out otherwise. And I guess I'll never know how his feelings turns out to be, cause we're not seeing each other for 3 weeks!!! OMG. So long. Sigh. What to do. And I know we'll never "bang" into each other cause he's from engine sch, I'm from science. So damn far away. And I think his feelings would have faded and gone.. Like totally bye bye kinda thing. What the shyt. Ohh well. Damn screwed up laaaa Irritated.
Other than things like that, well, you wont hear from me for like another week cause I'll be preparing and studying for term test. I plan to do really well cause I want to keep my Class Rep position. Yeah. :) So I guess study study study!! I got a feeling this sem I'll do much better. hopefully my GPA will be pulled up.. Cause this Sem alot of bio subjects.. NO CHEM!!! hahahaha.. aaawweeeesommmee.. Hahaha.. So yeah. Well, guess I'll post again after term test. Oh Oh! TP doing flash mob in Orchard road!! haha for Christmas.. Hmm.. wont say when here, when you happen to see us doing it, then good for you! So exciting. My first flash mob. Haha. Well, I will say where it is though. It's gonna take place outside Paragon shopping mall.. When? Some date near 25th Dec.. :)
Write soon!
Ammy<3
