<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6173772464527264187?origin\x3dhttp://my-world-revolves-around-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Amanda's WORLD......
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


SIGHS.
Thursday, October 28

Hey hey..
Another day again. Sighs.. Been quite irritated at myself for many things.. Like making the wrong decisions, setting my eyes on the wrong person.. and not studying hard enough.. Well, the never study hard enough part, I can still study really hard now and mug mug mug.. But the wrong decisions have been made, so I have no choice but to bear with the consequences... What to do.. Sigh. Feels very frustrating especially when you expect yourself to look at people at another perspective, but you failed to do so.. So yeah.. Thats how I feel bout myself now... Somehow looking at happy couples doesn't help much though. Ah Sigh. So I've come up with something I think will help me to not hurt myself so much in the future.. Haha:

Never go looking for the right guy, but WAIT for the guy to approach you, to find you instead...

So yeah.. Whatever... Well this little part is for someone..
It's not that I want to avoid you.. Trust me, that's the last thing I wanna do to you. But I have to avoid you for reasons I'm not allowed to mention here. So until I am ready to talk to you, please don't think that I hate you or anything.. Just leave me alone to think bout things.. Cause if you do try to patch things up, I might just break down and cry cause the hurt there will be unbearable...

writtern @9:01 AM