Wednesday, July 14
Hello.. I'm back again
And... New updates... Sigh.. Been really annoyed with certain people lately. Sigh. After getting top know them, I'm starting to see their true colours. so from that, I try to distant myself from them. Oh yes.. My mortal, happens to be who my friend likes.. Like wow.. how coincidental is that? And this is like not the first time she likes someone who I'm close to or someone who is my angel. Damn.. She went round my back telling everyone that I like this guy. Which is like totally not true!! Damn pissed. So thats person number 1.
Person number 2, is the guy who I like. I think he kinda found out already, so now, he's totally ignoring me. I mean seriuosly.. not even a smile like he normally does. Not even a "Hi" to me. and I think he likes my classmate. Somehow.. I tell you. If it was my classmate who told him, I will really not forgive her mna!! Damn that'll be like breaking my trust.. I already told her NOT TO TELL ANYONE. Sigh. So, I've decided not to like him anymore.. I'm slowly letting go of my feelings for him.. It's not worth. I'd rather keep the friendship.
Sigh
Ammy
