term test term test term test term test term test term test term test term test term test term test term test
Wednesday, June 2
heelllo once again..
Let me update you.. okay.. term test started like 2 days ago.. so ya..
Summary:
PIPC: okok... still can do...
CSAS: erm... i think this test arh... use common sense sure can do one.
HAP: damn pissed with the last question it's 20 marks!! wthwth.
MStats: i cant believe im saying this but i think this will be the first time after a long time that i wont be scoring well for maths.
Sigh.. so. I've got another 2 more papers!!
OC and Biomole..
I'm fine for OC.. but I not so sure bout biomolecules.. seriously.. AH. ohh wells. i dunno lar. I'll try my very best to study Biomole.. but i cant understand anything.. i only know there saccharides which is = to sugarrrrr.... carbons can form 4 bonds.. if they tell me something like "Explain how H2O bonds with NaCl to give you salt water" omg.. i can just die on the spot. really seriously.. that's the irony i guess.. I've never taken Chem in my entire life, but i chose a course full of Chemistry to learn. so now, i have to look for tuition teacher. DOUBLE SIGH. ohh well. so sian lar... sigh sigh.. oh well I'm waiting for friday to come.. ha ha playing tennis with niying, jasmine, lian na, sophia and brenda... okay.. so brenda is just gonna sit there and watch us play. lol. oh.. i have to bring extra shoe, change of clothes.. i think i should bathe in schooll.... hahah.. ohh well.. i better go study OC. at least revise for it.. Z... E... 2,3-dimethyl-penthane...hahaha.. i think i find OC the easiest to understand compared to PIPC and Biomole.. TRIPLE SIGH. oh well i better be studying.. will blog soon! stay tuned..
I dunno what to say to you anymore cause waiting for you is like waiting for rain in a drought. useless and hopeless.. sigh. Sometimes when i see you, it breaks my heart to know that you're not interested at all and that it is so difficult to win you over.. No one knows except my close friends.. so.. I don't think I'm planning to tell you either. until you're ready i guess? if not i can just tell you now and just wait for the rejection to come then move on with my life. no more going crazy over you, no more heart beats faster when i see you.. no more. i'm sure i can find other better guys.. I'm sure. but for now, should i continue to wait? i have no idea.. i hope someone gives me a sign.
signing off with all my LLOOVVEEEE~~
Ammy <3
