SCHOOL STARTS!!~
Monday, June 21
Hello yet again...
Updating my Blog.. Hmms... finally back to school again... spending time with my awesomest classmates again... then later have to go to piano sch to collect exam timetable to apply for LOA.. sigh. So annoying. and troublesome sia.
Annoying much?! WTH. I just got the date lor.. Even my piano teacher didnt know the date, I just found out and I asked my mum to help me to collect, she get so pissed with me. tsk. SIGH> annoying much again. Anyway... I just got back my Biomole paper.. AND WHAT THE HECK! I SERIOUSLY NEED TO STUDY HARD AGAIN. WAHAHAH.. okay. what the heck.. sigh. So now, LIAN NA has to tutor me!!! Hahah.. I will score better, she'll get SEAL points.. win-win situation! hahahahha.. Yaye.. THANKS LEELIANNA. Hahah. Zzzz... Eye dry lor.. So sad.
The rest are like doing OC.. tutorials. ahhhhh Crapiness.. I'll take notes and what so ever later.. I finich sch and 4pm, rush down to cristofori... then rush back. to sch. so sian. ahhhhhhhhh.. Sigh.....
Should I give you up? Should I continue to build up the feelings for you? I really dunnno... But I'm hoping if you do know that I like you, please come forward and let me know. then.. I'll most prob either carry the flame with alcohol or water in my hand.. Sigh.. <3.
LLOOVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Ammy~
