<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6173772464527264187?origin\x3dhttp://my-world-revolves-around-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Amanda's WORLD......
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


Sunday, June 13

Hello blog!~
I just finished Tp Choir camp and I'm starting to miss loads of people already.. Haha.. People like my GL-Charlton, GMs - Atiqah,hui xuan.. etc. But it was really fun during the camp though. hahah. We stayed up until 2am.. then the SAA people chased us to sleep cause there were like triathlon people camping also and they needed sleep.. So we decided to sleep till 4am then wake up again to chat. so the.. i think 9 of us..
Me, Maxine, Veron, Joanne, Samantha, Sylvia, Celine, Elizabeth and Samuel woke up and sat outside the sports complex and stoned. Haha. So funny. then at 5.45am, we went back to sleep cause there was nothing to do and we were pretty tired still.. Haha. Charlton helped bring down mattress and put back the mattresses for us also.. Haha. Samuel wanted to be like Charlton, all muscular like, so he also helped. Haha.. then Liz wanted to say something about triathlon people, she ended up saying Charlton's name.. Haha.. She kept insisting that she didnt say his name but like 3 people heard lar.. haha.. so funny. We had amazing race after that, my group had only like 5 people. haha so small! I think cause many people didnt come for the thing lar. Haha.. So thats bout all.. Cool right. Haha.. I wished the camp was a bit longer though.. more fun more bonding. haha. Blog soon! see ya

Should I continue to let my feelings for you grow? I dont know. When you spoke to me today, I was like damn happy. but when i remembered you werent interested in a relationship, i totally like sian diao. But i guess this things takes time. How long do I have to keep it inside and not let any other guy like me? I dunno how long can I hold on. It has been one whole year already you know! Sigh.. I still dont have the courage to Confess to you that I like you. I just dunno when's the right time. I guess I have to wait. But wait till when? Wait till one day I find out you already placed someone in your heart? I dun wanna hurt myself anymore. I wanna move on but I dont know why, I just cant. Sigh. I wanna like someone else but I just cant let you go.

LLOOVVVVEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!
Ammy<3

writtern @11:26 PM