Emo-ing time.
Sunday, May 16
Hello once again... I'm a bit moody at the moment, so bare with this post..
I just sprained my ankle, which sucks cause now i cant walk properly.. and I am really darn tired.. the whole day in church plus i slept late yesterday night. Sigh. but anyway, I said I wanted to let Him go right? No. I can't for some reason or another.. I just hope he wont ignore me.. thats my only hope.. Darn. anyway. I just brushed NL away just now.. cause my feelings for the other guy is growing, and with NL hugging me like that, I felt guilty. For some reason. Haha.. So yeah. I mean once in a while it's ok lar.. but He's like doing it every sunday... I mean he doesn't feel a bit guilty meh? It's rather weird lehh.. you getting all huggy huggy with your Ex-gf. Like wth right. So I brushed him off so that He'll just go back to that girl. (I still don't like her) But whatever right.
Sigh. So argh.. somehow I hope NY will read the few posts that I've been posting. But I got a feeling he knows already. sigh
Ammy
