<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6173772464527264187?origin\x3dhttp://my-world-revolves-around-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Amanda's WORLD......
WELCOME


:D

Best view in IE Photobucket


Friday, April 23

hello!
Haha. I'm finally blogging on my new Lappy!!! Haha. I just got my laptop on Wednesday. Teehee. It's an ACER laptop. I hope it will stay in good condition all the way through my Poly Years. Haha. Oh well. I went for Orientation camp closing Ceremony yesterday and it was really fun. Haha. Gustav won best kindness skit.. Haha. YAYE.. GO GUSTAV!! Haha. We had lucky draw too and someone from Dorcas won a itouch. 8GB one.. like wow.. I wanted that. Oh well. I'm happy with my lappy. Haha.

Today's the last day of week 1 in school, still getting used to the whole sch.. its rather big leh.. Haha. Well slowly I guess.. Saw NY today, and he totally diao me can. He everytime like that lor. so annoying lehh. Then when I told him he very good at diao-ing people, he say he did say hi to me, just that i didnt see only. Argh.. I didnt even see plus I was looking out for when he was going to at least say hi lar. Oh well. forget it. He's not gonna spoil my mood for today. Haha. I got loads of Homework to do though. Sigh. stress stress. Well I guess this is what I have to go through as a Science student. have to study and study s=and study. cannot slack.. so look out for my post soon.

I dunno if I should let you go. Sigh I think maybe it's time to let go already. no point holding on anymore. cause it will seriously go no where. I'm not going to hold on the the hope that you might actualy like me someday. If you read this, I hope that you'll continue to treat me as friends and not blatenly ignore me anymore. It really hurts to see that even when I'm in front of you, you say hi to everyone around me except me. Sigh. I really dunno what to do already.

LOVESSSS,
Ammy =)
5:39pm

writtern @5:28 PM