Monday, January 12
hello I havent been posting cause.. I'm super busy at the moment..
I just received my N level results.. on 18th December 2008 and i got through.. did well, so now.. I'm busy studying for my O levels.. which is why you'll be looking at a pretty DEAD blog for now until the end of 2009 (this year's) O levels.. cause I won't be touching the com until... November.. HAHAR. sorry for those who are constantly reading my blog.. hahar.. well do leave i tag though.. I'll try to get back to you asap.. hahar. will definitely take a peep in my blog once in a while but i wont be posting for the next... 8 to 9 months or so.. hahar.. well hope you enjoy this last one before i sign off..
well today i just received my O level maths result.. sigh.. not the grade that i wanted but.. i THINK i did my best.. i dunno thats why I'm going to retake this coming O level examination. so that maybe i can score a better grade like maybe A2 or A1? yupps.. was very disappointed with my results.. sigh what to do..? anyway.. I'll work very hard this year to score well in everything.. yupp.
I called a few people.. (you know who you are) well.. some said my result was good enough.. and told me that i dont have to retake again.. bt yeah. i would like to see how far i can actually push myself.. yupp.. including that person that i hold close to my heart.. YES. He told me it was good enough. but i wasn't satisfied. seriously speaking.. i thought he would comfort me lor. instead he told me it's good enough lar no need to retake.. so yeah.. sadds.. oh well.. didn't expect that from him though. really.. well.. he had school so i suppose i couldn't talk to him for long so.. sighs..
well about that guy.. (you know who you are) well i dont know if this is ever gonna work out.. so we'll just see how.. 11 years? add that to your age and you see what you'll get. and think about it. would you start dating at that age? i dunno. If you were to do that.. i really see no point in looking towards the future with both of us in it. for now.. yes i'm still waiting. i dunno how long i can actually give you to decide.. so.. yeah.. I'm still waiting though.
the depressed teenager,
Ammy
120108
10:09pm
